My Rhyme " Dont despicable me !!! "

February 27, 2011

I waited a long cessation of sorrow ...
I'm tired of hearing the sound of crying in my heart ...
rain sound in the name of my tears ...
embed sound tenderness blood in my pulse ...
whisper into my ear that hit ...
bind every direction as I heard ...
the form of rumors from every angle to see me ...
words that penetrate the hearts of small painful helpless ...
greeting me as if there is no meaning of being human ...
all had to accompany my steps from the very beginning I breathe ...

I can not hear the appeal from the sky ...
melt hearts at me ...
sincere poured from the lips that seemed frozen ...
tertutur compliment though only a little ...
there was a glimmer of hope for me?
for life without the bother of insults ...
tiadakah a form of fantasy for me?
to be friends without having to differentiate ...

I was not perfect
but this is not a disgrace
I was weak man
because no other advantages which I have
affront to the extent that I can
from any of my own
I did not like them ...
I was lashing, from what they laugh ...
aku memang tak seindah pelangi, aku adalah lubang hitam tempat mereka menginjak harga diriku... I was not as beautiful as a rainbow, I was a black hole where they stepped on my pride ...
but layakah treated myself to this low?
I was unable to resist, but I get Pantaskah bitterness over the fate that befell my life ...

they never knew
how sick this heart
crying in the darkness ...
I no longer dare to look bright life ...
tenderness in hiding to avoid it ...
then how I can live with peace ..
Should I accept this until the end of the gift of life I live ...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I was small ... but I'll try to be a rainbow in the sky .. who can see everyone ...